Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I'm feeling happy now.. Just got back from the library. Borrowed 3 books. I feel studious. Haha. Borrowed 2 Tony Buzan's book on improving my memory and 1 on Biology. I've never taken Biology before. This Biology modules that we have is killing me. I wonder if I'll really read the books. The Tony Buzan's book has a recommendation that says, "You'll be addicted to it!" Hmmm.. I hope so.

There are 3 places that I love visiting. Libraries, bookshops and furniture shops. Sounds kinda weird. But I loved looking at books (reading the books is another thing), looking at stationeries (buying them is dependent on budget) and looking at bedsheets (most of the time I just looked at them and hope/wish that mine is as pretty). I used to buy my own bedsheets, then realised I don't have to. Nowadays, I seldom spend money at such places though. So, library is the best! I don't have to spend a single cent at all! Unless my books are overdued. But I paid off all the fines! I'm debt free in library account. Haha!

Went back to KHS to get pink dress from Wendi. Talked to some nice office staff. They were so nice to me! It was meant to be a 10min pick and run visit. In the end, I had lunch with her. VP came to talk to me. And I met up a few others at the canteen. I miss their company. I'll still seriously seek the Lord for directions in this area. I supposed I should not appear too often in KHS during this period. They'll start asking the same questions and start selling "goyok" to me again. Hahaha!

Hopefully my spirit can be kept high this whole day as I start reading the books and do up what I need to do. NO afternoon nap hUi!!! Discipline!

No comments: